What is a Cookie?
We also use ‘analytics’ cookies to help us make our website better for those who visit it regularly. They help us work out what users like and don’t like and how we can improve things for you.
When we include links to other websites, they will have their own privacy and cookie policies that will govern the use of any information you submit. We recommend you read their policies as we are not responsible or liable for their privacy practices of other organisations.
We use the following Cookies on our Website
Strictly Necessary: Strictly Necessary cookies are essential to let you move around our website and use its features. These cookies allow our website to provide services at your request. Their sole purpose is to allow transmission of communication over electronic communications, and to provide the service that you have requested, say for instance records of your order in a shopping basket, and to detect any transmission errors or data loss. Strictly Necessary Cookies meet the consent exemption provision.
Performance :These cookies collect information about how you use our websites — for instance, which pages you go to most. This data may be used to help optimize our websites and make them easier for you to navigate. These cookies may not directly collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We use of a selection of partners, for example, Google Analytics who help to make our websites more interesting for you. We will however request your consent to collect and use these Cookies.
Marketing Cookies: These Cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for our visitors, however these cookies are also of great interest to 3rd party advertisers and ad-tech agencies. We will request your consent to collect and use these Cookies.
Cookie Consent: We will request your consent for any statistical, tracking, profiling or marketing cookies, this consent can be revoked at any time through the cookie preference centre wi the link below. When you consent to these cookies on our website, we will analyse your browsing behaviour which will support in providing you with more tailored content. We use the services of a Consent Management Provider [“CMP”] Your consent will be automatically revoked after 6 months.
Cookie Description: The attached link provides details about the various cookies that are utilised on this site, their type, function, and retention period .You can also manage your consent preference here
Link to Third Party Sites
Please note that this policy applies only to the Weatherglaze Systems Limited website and not to the websites of other companies or organisations to which we provide links. Any third-party websites are viewed at your own risk.
Log files/IP addresses
When you visit our Web Site, we automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer our Web Site and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
Weatherglaze Systems Limited may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Weatherglaze Systems Limited requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Statement and our obligations to Data Protection Laws.
Weatherglaze Systems Limited do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement without your agreement. However, we may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. We may also enforce our Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of our Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Weatherglaze Systems Limited, our clients and/or the wider community.
We may disclose your data if we sell our business or merge it with another organisation. Your details may be disclosed to our advisers and to a prospective purchasers or partner and their advisers. If this occurs, the new owners of the business will only be permitted to use your information in the same or similar way as set out in this data protection statement.
Weatherglaze Systems Limited will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed in accordance with the Weatherglaze Systems Limited Data Retention Policy.
Data is held in Ireland using different (multiple) servers and the web site is hosted through Hosting Ireland. Weatherglaze Systems Limited may process personal data outside the EEA via sub processors identified in the privacy statement either on consent or subject to EU adequacy decisions and/or measures such as Standard Contractual Clauses.
Every effort is taken to ensure all data us hosted in the EEA. As this website is built on the WordPress platform, this site uses plugins in order provide our web services to you. Plugins include Yoast, Contact Form 7, Google Analytics, Slider Revolution, Smush. By using our site or submitting information through our contact form you accept that statistical data and contact data may be processed outside the EEA in limited circumstances and with adequate measures in place.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Weatherglaze Systems Limited is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights: To enforce your rights please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on the information provided below.
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Weatherglaze Systems Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Weatherglaze Systems Limited at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Weatherglaze Systems Limited or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored, and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Commission).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it was not collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification may be required
Weatherglaze Systems Limited will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document may be required. If Weatherglaze Systems Limited is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
Changes to Privacy Statement
Weatherglaze Systems Limited may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. It is advisable that you review this Privacy Statement regularly for any such changes.
This Privacy Statement is governed by the Laws of Ireland and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by Weatherglaze Systems Limited or its partners, you have the right to complain to Weatherglaze Systems Limited. If you do not get a response within one month, you can complain to the Data Protection Commission.
Weathergalze Systems has retained the services of a Data Protection Officer, Ms Paula Carney-Hoffler ,IDPAA Limited. You can contact our Data Protection Officer on the address below or by emailing email@example.com
The details for each of these contacts are:
Weatherglaze Systems Limited
Co. Wexford, Ireland.
Phone: 053 9483000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Commission
Co. Laois, R32 AP23
Telephone +353 761 104800 or email: email@example.com
*This Statement (v2) was updated on the 8th of September 2020. Further updates may apply so please review our Privacy section regularly.*