we are regularly looking for dynamic new staff. If you would like to send us your CV you can use the address below.
Role: Trade Sales Representative – West of Ireland
Weatherglaze Systems Limited have an excellent opportunity for a field sales representative
operating in the west of Ireland. Weatherglaze windows have manufactured windows and doors
in Ireland for over 40 years and seek an experienced salesperson in this exciting role. This is a
full time permanent role. This role involves attention to detail while working to strict deadlines,
good communication skills and proven ability to problem solve.
• Maintain a strong relationship with new and existing customers to meet customer needs.
• Service existing accounts and establish new accounts by planning and organising daily
work schedule to call on existing or potential new trade customers.
• Working closely with other in-house departments to ensure an excellent customer
• Actively seek opportunities to grow your area to achieve monthly and annual targets.
• Provide regular feedback from customers re products, services, and overall customer
• Dealing with customer and staff queries over the phone or in person in a professional
• Achieve and maintain a good knowledge of the products.
• Ensure company equipment is maintained to a high standard.
• Minimum 1 Years’ Experience in a similar role, industry experience a significant
• Energetic self-starter, can-do attitude, team-oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong organisational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Office 365.
• Willingness and ability to resolve customer’s queries and concerns with a view of
ensuring customer satisfaction.
For further information please visit our website: www.Weatherglaze.ie
Interest applicants should forward their CV to: email@example.com