we are regularly looking for dynamic new staff. If you would like to send us your CV you can use the address below.
Role: Production Manager
Weatherglaze Systems Limited has a vacancy for a production manager at our facility in Gorey Co Wexford. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, energetic manager to become part of the management team and will be responsible for driving continues improvement through performance, processes & efficiencies.
For over 40 years Weatherglaze windows has been a leading manufacturer of uPVC and Aluminium windows and doors and operates from our 50,000 sq. ft. facility in Gorey. Our focus is on continues improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Full responsibility for the leadership and management of the company’s production team to ensure they are engaged and high performing with a focus on problem solving & team work.
- Involvement in developing, implementing and maintaining production strategies. Carry out continuous monitoring to ensure key objectives and targets are achieved, be able to delivery and also hold others to account.
- Develop regular reviews of processes and practices to identify where improvements can be achieved and identify potential problems.
- Develop, monitor and update regular production plans to identify both human & material requirements to ensure zero downtime and achieve optimal usage of both resources.
- Supervise and motivate a production team while developing good relationships at all levels of the organisation, review performance and identify training needs.
- Work closely with the customer service & quality control team to monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes. Operate within the requirements of ISO standards.
- Continuous review and planning for any training requirements, process improvements, machine maintenance and risk assessments and ensuring that all are correctly recorded, documented and any requirements or observations clearly communicated in a timely manner to the relevant department.
- Implementation of best practice in Health & Safety compliance and ensure the production department is audit ready at all times. Control employee safety and compliance with H&S policy.
- Report & develop KPI’s, hold to account and identify improvements
Key Experience & Competencies
- Minimum 3 Years in a Production/Factory Manager role a necessity, experience of the window business a distinct advantage.
- Diploma/Degree qualified in management/engineering or technical related discipline is a distinct advantage
- Strong commercial awareness with a record of cross functional experience across a range of departments is desirable
- Proven track record of motivating & developing individuals and teams through focused performance management and coaching
- Track record of delivering results in a production environment and an ability to lead change
- A collaborative approach to business planning, excellent communication skills and proven record of a problem solving capabilities.
This is a permanent role and is based from our offices in Gorey, Co. Wexford
Interested applicants should forward their CV to: email@example.com
“Installation Specialists – Subcontract”
“Weatherglaze windows have opportunities for installation specialists on a subcontract basis.
- Large volume of orders available
- Mainly based in the south east region
Queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ciara Kelly 053 94 83000”