we are regularly looking for dynamic new staff. If you would like to send us your CV you can use the address below.
Role: Production Scheduler
Weatherglaze Systems Limited has a vacancy for a Production Scheduler at our facility in Gorey Co Wexford. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, energetic individual to become part of a busy scheduling team and will be responsible for efficient and accurate production scheduling using various software applications.
For over 40 years Weatherglaze windows has been a leading manufacturer of uPVC and Aluminium windows and doors and operates from our 50,000 sq. ft. facility in Gorey. Our focus is on continues improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Scheduling product orders for production via batching software from customer surveys.
- Input details into various production systems ensuring accuracy of data, recording all relevant information.
- Checking order details comply with all specifications, regulations and tolerances.
- Assist in the production batching role and providing additional cover as required.
- Enforce production capacity limits and provide capacity information to the production & sales teams as required.
- Issue relevant certification related to the job details as required
- Any other work or projects that are requested by Manager(s).
Key Experience & Competencies
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to ensure accuracy of data input.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to work with a range of departments in a busy office environment.
- Strong computer skills and comfortable using databases and Microsoft Office.
- Proven track record of accuracy and consistency with excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to follow instruction and provide feedback of potential improvements or problems.
This is a permanent role and is based from our offices in Gorey, Co. Wexford
Interested applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org