we are regularly looking for dynamic new staff. If you would like to send us your CV you can use the address below.
Front Desk Showroom Host
Weatherglaze Windows are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to be our showroom host at our offices in Gorey.
- Carry out all clerical duties and be the first point of contact for all walk-in customers at our showroom front desk.
- Dealing with customer and staff queries over the phone or in person
- Manage the sale of a small amount of sundry stock items
- Control access to the production floor and office area
- Provide assistance to retail sales personal in processing orders and record keeping
- Other General Office duties
- Regular reporting to Sales Director with activity reports such as daily call reports
- Identify possible improvements to better the customer experience.
- Maintain contact with customers and respond to messages or queries in a prompt and polite manner
- Achieve and maintain a good knowledge of the products.
- Ensure company equipment is maintained to a high standard
- Minimum 1 Years’ Experience in a similar or comparable role
- Energetic self-starter, can-do attitude, team-oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Office 365.
- Willingness and ability to resolve customer’s queries and concerns with a view of ensuring customer satisfaction.
For further information please visit our website: www.Weatherglaze.ie
Interest applicants should forward their CV to: email@example.com
This is a full time role.
“Installation Specialists – Subcontract”
“Weatherglaze windows have opportunities for installation specialists on a subcontract basis.
- Large volume of orders available
- Mainly based in the south east region
Queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ciara Kelly 053 94 83000”