we are regularly looking for dynamic new staff. If you would like to send us your CV you can use the address below.
Role: Product/Installation Service technician
Weatherglaze Windows are currently seeking an enthusiastic and skilled individual for Service work mainly in the Leinster region.
- Service Weatherglaze product at various locations in the Leinster area.
- Carry out survey’s at various locations to determine manufacturing sizes of Weatherglaze product.
- Provide detailed reports to communicate the findings of service calls and assist in developing corrective solutions.
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy and detail in all aspects of their work.
- Liaise with customers on product designs and types as required.
- Willingness to work hard and follow direction.
- Energetic self-starter, team-oriented, with strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work as required
- Very good Knowledge of PVC Window and Doors
- 2/3 Years Window & Door installation experience
This role is provided with a company van, mobile and fuel card.
For further information please visit our website: www.Weatherglaze.ie
Interest applicants should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Role: Production Manager
Weatherglaze Systems Limited has a vacancy for a production manager at our facility in Gorey Co Wexford. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, energetic manager to become part of the management team and will be responsible for driving continues improvement through performance, processes & efficiencies.
For over 40 years Weatherglaze windows has been a leading manufacturer of uPVC and Aluminium windows and doors and operates from our 50,000 sq. ft. facility in Gorey. Our focus is on continues improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Full responsibility for the leadership and management of the company’s production team to ensure they are engaged and high performing with a focus on problem solving & team work.
- Involvement in developing, implementing and maintaining production strategies. Carry out continuous monitoring to ensure key objectives and targets are achieved, be able to delivery and also hold others to account.
- Develop regular reviews of processes and practices to identify where improvements can be achieved and identify potential problems.
- Develop, monitor and update regular production plans to identify both human & material requirements to ensure zero downtime and achieve optimal usage of both resources.
- Supervise and motivate a production team while developing good relationships at all levels of the organisation, review performance and identify training needs.
- Work closely with the customer service & quality control team to monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes. Operate within the requirements of ISO standards.
- Continuous review and planning for any training requirements, process improvements, machine maintenance and risk assessments and ensuring that all are correctly recorded, documented and any requirements or observations clearly communicated in a timely manner to the relevant department.
- Implementation of best practice in Health & Safety compliance and ensure the production department is audit ready at all times. Control employee safety and compliance with H&S policy.
- Report & develop KPI’s, hold to account and identify improvements
Key Experience & Competencies
- Minimum 3 Years in a Production/Factory Manager role a necessity, experience of the window business a distinct advantage.
- Diploma/Degree qualified in management/engineering or technical related discipline is a distinct advantage
- Strong commercial awareness with a record of cross functional experience across a range of departments is desirable
- Proven track record of motivating & developing individuals and teams through focused performance management and coaching
- Track record of delivering results in a production environment and an ability to lead change
- A collaborative approach to business planning, excellent communication skills and proven record of a problem solving capabilities.
This is a permanent role and is based from our offices in Gorey, Co. Wexford
Interested applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Installation Specialists – Subcontract”
“Weatherglaze windows have opportunities for installation specialists on a subcontract basis.
- Large volume of orders available
- Mainly based in the south east region
Queries to email@example.com or contact Ciara Kelly 053 94 83000”